Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Day with the Girls

I'm trying to stay on track. Still working on the mini for my daughter and I've got one other project in the cooker. Not really that I'm cooking anything but if I were this project would be in the slow cooker. Today I'm headed to my fAVORIte LSS. Actually it's our only scrapbook store in about a three county area but A Scrapbook Store and More would be on my bestest list even if we had twenty stores in the area. Paula is a wonderful hostess and she carries a huge variety of product.


I hope to get some pictures posted today. I'm taking my camera with me. I have an entire day of cropping with my BFF's, (Jackie and Cheryl). I love scrapping with them because I always learn something new. So off to the store. I'm really looking forward to my girl's day out.

Keep Crafting.

Susan

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Susan