Friday, January 28, 2011

Why Do Now What You Can Procrastinate Until Tomorrow?

Yahoo!!!! I finally finished my daughter's mini book. Now I'm pondering what to work on. Perhaps my photography skills. I have a wonderful new little point and shoot that my family gave me for Christmas and I'm still trying to learn all it's features. Please bare with me as I learn and excuse the quality of any photos I post for the next several weeks.

Back to the mini. The base of the book is a 9X9 Bo Bunny refill for a chipboard book. Found it on clearance somewhere and figured I would use it some day for something. I covered nearly all of the pages with paper and embellies from one of my Scarlet Lime Frugal Fab kits, (sorry, can't remember which month). It's a mixture of Crate Paper Cottage Collection, some Lost & Found from My Mind's Eye, I'm pretty sure there's some Pink Paisley in there and a few miscellaneous items I had in my stash or picked up at my LSS last weekend.



  
I had a blast making the cover. Really though, I had a blast making the entire book. Right now I seem to have an over abundance of ribbon. I used nearly an entire package of fibers from a Basic Grey kit. I think it's Pheobe, but I'm not sure. Come to think of it, that paper would have been great for this book. Now I'm in the mood to make something with those papers.



As you can tell I'm pretty eclectic in my crafts. Whether it's old or new, I might use just one line entirely or mix and match, (at least I try to make it match), from several different companies.




You can't deny it, she is definitely cute.




 And a trouble maker.

But we love her dearly.


Thanks for stopping by.

Susan




 


2 comments:

  1. Awww, it came out sooo cute, She's going to love it!! great use of that kit, mine still in the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That did come out great and your picture skills and coming out really well. Way to go. Can't wait to see more. Love the new theme too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Susan