Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Keeping Up With Goals

Just a quick update to my blog so I can keep with my goal of a weekly posting. I've scrapped no additional pictures since my last post. I've been working on an art journal project that's had me cussing. At first it didn't turn out like I wanted, but now I'm LOVIN' it. I'll share more on that when I finish assembling it. Anyway, I opted to work out the love hate relationship with the art journal project instead of slapping down any photos.

I did take some time to tutor my youngest daughter on mixed media backgrounds for canvases. She decided she wanted to make her own canvas girl but wanted to paint the head on body instead of using any paper. I think she did a beautiful job and I'm so honored that she wanted to share in my hobbies.








Happy Creating.
Susan

1 comment:

  1. That's cool how she put the photo in the background :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Susan