Thursday, June 23, 2011

Project 12 for March and April

Since I set a personal goal to participate in this project I decided to use some of the Project 12 sketches for meeting another one of my goals of scrapping at least 30 pictures a month. I'm not exactly following the rules since we are to scrap what we were doing in the month but, you could say I'm loosely meeting that since scrapping photos is what I'm doing every month.

Here's the sketch for March

Instead of a double layout I just used the left side of the sketch to scrap a single 12X12. I might use the right side for another layout in the future.



I stepped out of my box on this one and wrote a subtitle freehand and did a little bit of drawing around the set of clovers in the upper left.


Here's the sketch for April 

My take



Yes, this is a double layout but since I can barely photograph a single 12X12, posting a picture of a double 12X12 just wasn't going to happen. In all honestly, I tried but I was not successful. Good news though, I'm still working on improving.

Oh, one more thing - so far I have 29 pictures scrapped for June. Only one more to go to meet my minimum.


Happy Creating.
Susan

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the freehand, it looks like you printed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are knocking them out girl. Great job. Love those photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Susan