Thursday, September 22, 2011

Page Sketches

I've got too much paper and if I scrapped ten layouts a day I don't think I could use it all in a year. (nobody out there has any idea what I'm talking about - yeah right!). To deplete my supply I've put myself on a paper diet. This should help stop the spread of the illness but the change in habit is driving me nuts. I'm missing out on some super beautiful papers. To get some of this really nice new paper I'll have to use up what I've already got. How to do this? Hum, let me think. Oh, creating pages and pages of layouts ought to do it, but where do I find the time?

To scrap faster I've started using sketches and I LOVE it. Sketches aren't new for me. I've used them for challenges for years, but I'm talking about using sketches exclusively and wow, what a change it's made in my pages and my time. I can whip out a layout in less than half the time I used to.

Here's a couple of layouts I did last week using sketches from Becky Fleck's site, Page Maps.




(No, that green piece on the left isn't attached on an angle. That's just me still having trouble getting the camera lens parallel and flush with the layout).


Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Creating.
Susan

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Susan