Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Paper Stacks

The Altered Page: Paper Stacks

Paper Stacks

The Altered Page is having a collaborative event today. It's very simple to participate. Just take a picture of any of your stacks of paper and post it to your blog. Any stack will do. We've all got them. Some of us hide them, others display them proudly, and yet others, like me, pretend they don't exist. They're not displayed with any pride, they just stick out like a sore thumb.

Here's a picture of my most recent stack. (made all the more untidy by the fact that I'm in the middle of putting up my fall decorations requiring me to take down a few of the minis I usually have on display).



It includes a few handmade minis, my art journal, some paper that I'm planning to use in an 8X8 themed album I'm getting ready to start, a sketch pad, and a couple of photos I printed out.


Check out some of the other stacks at the Altered Page. It might just make you feel a little bit better about some of your own paper stacks.

Happy Creating.
Susan

19 comments:

  1. This is a great stack Susan. I absolutely love everything spilling out from the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just delightful...I love all the assortment..cant wait to see your 8 x 8 journal...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the 'sticking-out parts' of your journals...and great color too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan posted, Susan posted, Susan posted......did I mention Susan posted???? YEAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these!..Makes me want to peak inside them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the goodies sticking out of the journals - the paper the fibers! Great stack!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool stack-enjoying all these "sneak peaks"

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice camera angle of your lovely books and pages...they look very inviting!

    Stack On!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stack! Very, very wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those colorful journals are a beautiful sight!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty stack! Love creating handmade "mini" books... so much fun! :]
    Thanks for sharing, very inspiring indeed! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to pick up your creations and see what treasures they open too. Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think your stack is very inviting, want to dive right in.

    ReplyDelete
  14. When I first saw that stack, I was totally impressed with the color. Then I realized these must be some pretty awesome altered books. I especially like the one using paper bags.

    ReplyDelete
  15. interesting picture. looks like the stack could tip over at any time, spilling out treasures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Susan