Friday, February 11, 2011

Git R Done Part II

I've had a devil of a time taking pictures of anything. For the past two days it has been NOthING but rainy and cloudy. Sunny Florida has had no rays at all. (While my photography skills are getting better, poor lighting does not reflect that). Good thing though, the rainy weather has urged me along a little bit in my Git R Done project. I've finished several more pages as well as sorted a ton of summer vacation 2010 pictures.

When we vacation it's usually with our extended family so there's lots of people to photograph and lots of people with cameras. I always share my pictures with whomever we are vacationing with and they do the same, hence the tON of PICtURES.  Granted there is no way I can scrap all those pictures and I have no idea why I even processed some of them so lots will go in a small photo album and some will even get pitched, (what a waste of money). I hope to work on the small photo album over the weekend and maybe I'll have some of that to share the first part of the week.

I'm still using up some old kits that I've had around forever. Most of what I've been using is not high quality anything but I'm getting the pictures on the paper and into an album. My family is just happy to look at the reminders and don't care if I created a piece of art worthy of a museum display.
This is supposed to be a double layout but because the natural lighting has been so poor, I could not get one picture of both sides without losing more color than I already lost. Giving credit where it's due, this layout and the one below are from May Flaum sketches from one of her classes at Big Pictures Classes.
Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Creating


Susan



2 comments:

  1. Ok, that's a TON of pictures! I only print a little at a time or I get overwhelmed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you. You have been so so busy. Hey, I have a little YourStory if you want to just take some of those pics and bind them into one book. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Susan