Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Project 12

I’ve found a challenge I want to work on for the entire year. Yes, you heard me right. The Distractible Scrapper is going to try and stay on task for a whole year. Can I do it? I think so. The folks over at Scrapbook and Cards Today have just posted an update to their Project 12 challenge. Since I never saw the original post I guess it’s a good thing they have an update already.


Project 12 logo

This is a monthly layout challenge and based on the happenings of the previous month. With such a limited requirement, I might just be able to pull this off. Oh, and add to the ease of this challenge the fact that a sketch is posted for each month’s design it’s almost a given that I can tackle this project.

If you would like to participate, just click the Project 12 logo for all the details. To get you started here’s the sketch for January’s layout that has to be completed by February 20th. Wow, I’ve got a couple of weeks still to get my photos processed.

Click the sketch below for a better look at the January layout. Have a wonderful day and try to stay on task.


 


Happy Creating
Susan

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Susan