Sunday, February 13, 2011

Picture Palooza

I cannot believe how many pictures I scrapped this weekend. 40 or more and that was just on Saturday, (laundry distracted me on Sunday).

Do you remember this stack of photos I was working on last week? 




Now it looks like this. Just a handful left.




All day on Saturday I worked on a mini album. I've made tons of minis but never one like this. I used a 4x6 photo album to scrap those 40+ pictures. At this point you're saying, "heck, I could scrap way over 40 pictures if all I did was throw them in an album". Well, it wasn't really like that. I used the photo as my background and scrapped a layout right on the picture.


I had so much fun playing with these pictures and selecting which ones to scrap. I even scrapped more than one picture on the same 4x6 page. (photo lesson learned this week - do not take pictures of layouts while they are in the page cover. Also need practice on removing unwanted backgrounds)




I wasn't real fond of the outside cover of the album I used so I just covered it with some of the leftover paper I used in the layouts. Then I added a chipboard title leftover from a K and Company summer themed sticker sheet along with the numbers for the year from a pack of Thickers. 





I like the look of tabbed pages and one of the kits I used had several pre-made ones that I glued on the outside of some of the page covers.



This was a super easy and quick project. It did take me several hours to complete but taking into consideration the number of photos I scrapped, I think I got a lot done in little time.

Happy Creating

Susan


2 comments:

  1. Great idea :) You're scrapping so fast at this rate you may run out of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you got all that done. I could never do that much. Awesome job. I can't wait to see the whole album.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Susan