Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Art Journal Fun


Just a quick entry to share with you a little fun I had in my art journal. I think she is just the cutest? I call her Headie. It seems to suit her.

I love collaging, (is that even a word?), bits of pieces of graphics into non-sensical creations, (spell check says sensical isn't a word either - maybe I just can't spell). Headie was made from three different magazine pictures. Her head from one ad, her hair from another, and the rest of her came from another ad. I of course had to deconstruct her body in order to place her arms in the right place, and poor thing, I had to shorten her legs, but in the end she makes a lovely creature. Don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Creating.
Susan

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Susan