Tuesday, November 1, 2011

To Much Education is Never a Bad Thing, Is It?



I wonder, as we age, is it normal to hunger for knowledge? A time when learning is more a matter of function instead of form. Lately, I just can't seem to take enough classes, read and listen to enough tutorials, and lift enough techniques to get me through the day. Last month alone I took two online classes and another two at A Scrapbook Store and More, my favorite LSS. Maybe for others this is nothing, but for me it's a big deal. I'm pretty thrifty, (aka, cHEap!) and rarely take any class that I have to pay for. 

That said, I've signed up for two classes for this month. At this rate I am going to be a highly educated crafter by year's end. I sure hope the time spent in learning shows up in the quality of the items I create. 

One class that I am super excited about is Creating Vintage-Like Tins by Cathy Bluteau. Cathy creates unique and beautiful tins with just a little of this and a little of that. I can't wait to learn her secrets. 

You can check out Cathy's tins and some of her other beautiful designs at her website  http://cathyb.typepad.com/.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Creating.
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Susan