Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to A Scrapbook Store and More

A Scrapbook Store and More celebrated their one year anniversary this past weekend and I just wanted to take a minute to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to the greatest little scrapbook store in the world. 

Congratulations to Paula on her success. Also, a huge thank you for offering such a vast selection of products. I am amazed at the amount of product she has packed into her shop and the attractive displays and projects showcased. My eyes light up like a kid's at Christmas every time I visit. Also, Paula has an eye for talent, offering classes from many local designers,  (not to mention the nationally known ones too).

A Scrapbook Store and More is located in Port St Lucie and it's the only LSS in at least a three county area. In my book that makes the store a real gem. 

Happy Creating.
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Susan