Friday, December 16, 2011

15th Day of Christmas - That Ever So Special Ornament



Is there an ornament or decoration that Christmas just wouldn't feel like Christmas without? 

We have MANY special ornaments. From family heirlooms to vacation souvenirs, my decorations are special and I adore all of them but, would my Christmas somehow be less of a holiday without them? No.  Christmas for me is not defined by things but people and my faith. Sometimes I might need to be reminded of this, (especially in the midst of a season meltdown), but in the end, Jesus is the reason for the season and He doesn't care what my Christmas tree looks like.

Others may not have the same feeling about the holiday as I do, and that's fine. No judgments here. I would love though to hear about any special ornaments or decorations you faithfully hang year after year. Please feel free to respond in the comment section below.

Thanks for stopping by. 

Happy Creating.
Susan

1 comment:

  1. We try to buy a family ornament each year. That has been part of our family tradition and becomes part of our holiday joy when we go out together shopping for 'this year's' ornament.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Susan