Thursday, December 8, 2011

8th Day of Christmas

What's On Top of Your Christmas Tree?



This year we've got an angel on the top of our tree. Some years ago it was a star and I've even had a Santa head and once we had a bow. I've been in search of the prefect tree topper for as long as I can remember and I don't think I have found it yet. This year's topper we picked up yesterday at Target. She's a beauty but I'm not 100% satisfied with her. I don't know why except that maybe she's just not "the one". Some year though I'm going to find "the one" and have more money for Christmas presents with what I save on tree toppers.

Really though, should I be so obsessed with what's at the top of my Christmas tree? Maybe I have Christmas Tree OCD; maybe I just like to switch it up with a new ornament every year. That said, my tree is decorated and the sweet little glass angel will be sitting there for the rest of our holiday season.

What's on your tree? Is it a bow, Santa Claus, an angel, or star? If you would like share, I would love to read your comment in the section below. If you have a special topper with a story to go along with it I would love to hear it.

Thanks so very much for stopping by I appreciate your company and welcome your comments. Until tomorrow when we'll answer the question, Do you have a nativity displayed through the holidays?

Happy Creating.
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Susan