Wednesday, December 7, 2011

7th Day of Christmas

Image from 

Today's question has to do with holiday traditions. As in, what is your favorite tradition? My favorite tradition has changed over the years. Mostly, my favorite had to do with where I was in life. When my children were little my favorite tradition was looking at Christmas lights, later it became decorating the tree, then decorating the house. Now, my favorite tradition is BLACK FRIDAY! My girls and I started doing this a few years back and just fell in love with the excitement and frenzy. 

Now I'm sure many of you are thinking, "this woman is nuts", you're right, but more so for other things, not just the Black Friday shopping madness. Really, if you haven't been on a BF shopping adventure, I encourage you to give it a try sometime. You might just like it.

So, what's your favorite tradition? Please take a minute or two to share in the comment section below. 

Tomorrow's Question -  What's on the top of your tree? 

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Creating.
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Susan