Monday, December 19, 2011

19th Day of Christmas - It's all about SNOW!



So what do you think about that cold white stuff? Love it, hate it, DREAD it, or just tolerate it? Such an easy question for me to answer since I'm never exposed to it. I LOVE snow. South Florida is not a winter wonderland. Rarely do we have cold weather and once, about 22 years ago, I saw flurries here, but I had to squint real hard. 

Truth be told, I love snow so much that every few years we make a trip to the great white north just to see the stuff. 

What about you? What are your feelings about that cold, wet, white stuff? Love it, hate it, tolerate it, dread it? I would love to hear. Please feel free to post your thoughts in the comment section below.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Creating.
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Susan