Thursday, December 22, 2011

22nd Day of Christmas - It's all about What We Must Do





Today's question, "What's the most important thing that you must do each Christmas season"?, really threw me. I couldn't think of a thing. Decorate? I love the decorations and especially the tree but "must" I do it? No. Even baking, shopping, even attending church are not must dos for me. I just kept coming up empty handed, (or should I say, empty headed). 

Finally, I asked my daughters and without hesitation, they both said, "spend time with your family" They are right. I would be miserable without spending time with my family over the holidays.

What's your, "so important, you must do", thing for the holidays? You know I would love to know. Comments make me so.......... happy. Please feel free to share below.

Happy Creating.
Susan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Susan