Thursday, December 22, 2011

21st Day of Christmas - Family Get-togethers



We spend time with extended family each Christmas. This year it will be my sister, her daughter, my mother and her husband. This holiday is all about family but as we get older and move in different directions it's increasingly difficult to get together with extended family. Some of my family is close but my husbands family is very far away. I would just about give my eye teeth to spend a Christmas with them.

How are your Christmas' spent? Do you travel to be with family, stay home and invite them to come to your home, or are your Christmas' spent with your immediate family. You know I would love to know. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Creating.
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Susan