Tuesday, December 6, 2011

5th Day of Christmas

Image from free-clip-art-images.net

I am behind. Drats, my goal was to stay on top of this, but better late than never.

Today's Question: Do you hang mistletoe? 

Today's Answer: Real simple. No. I love the look of mistletoe and being raised in the foothills of NC, I used to marvel at it in the trees. It was so funny to see this big clump of  greenery when all the other leaves had fallen to the ground. 

Probably one of the reasons we don't hang mistletoe in our house is because we have daughters. I'm sure my husband wouldn't want his little angels caught under the mistletoe with one of the boys that are always here. He probably would prefer the boys not hang around either. 

Do you hang mistletoe? Leave me a comment in the post section below. I would love to hear from you.

Thanks for stopping by. Tomorrow's question is,(actually, that's "the question for later today is") - When do you put up your decorations? 

Happy Creating.
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Susan