Sunday, December 18, 2011

18 Day of Christmas - How do you decorate your tree?


Funny you should ask. We decorate our tree like a free-for-all. It's fun and goes pretty quickly. 

It hasn't always been this way. About three years ago my daughters told me I had to stop pulling out ornaments and giving the history of the piece. They didn't mind hearing the story, they just wanted me to help too. Here I thought they wanted to be independent and decorate the tree all on their own. Communication is a wonderful thing. Even when it comes to Christmas trees.

Thanks for stopping by. If you would like to share a little about your Christmas traditions, please feel free to leave a comment below.


Happy Creating.
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Susan