Friday, December 9, 2011

The 9th Day of Christmas

image from 


I am so far behind with my usual decorating routine. As I was walking the treadmill this afternoon it hit me like a ton of bricks that I haven't even pulled out our holiday dishes. There are no, I repeat NO, holiday deco's out at my house except for the Christmas tree and a couple of cinnamon scented candles. What a slacker I've been.

So, the answer to today's question, "Do you display a nativity scene" is, "yes, we always display a nativity scene, except for this year". My shelf on the entertainment center where my husband's family's beautiful ceramic creche sits is still filled with scrapbook albums and framed pictures. I must rectify this situation this weekend. I really miss seeing it.

Do you have a special nativity scene that you display? Maybe in your front yard or on a table in your home. I would love to hear all about. Please feel free to post your response in the comment section below. I can't wait to hear from you.

Thanks for stopping by. Tomorrow's question is Candy Canes, traditional or flavored? Or Chocolate Covered Cherries? 

Happy Creating.
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Susan